Attention all freelancers, entrepreneurs, creatives, and homeworkers. To celebrate the launch of our new website www.kingsfordoffice.com we are giving away a £50 Amazon gift voucher! To be in with a chance of winning follow the steps below…
If you’re on Twitter…
— Kingsford Office (@KingsfordClub) August 2, 2016
If you’re on Facebook…
If you’re on LinkedIn…
That’s all you have to do, and you will be in the running to win a £50 Amazon Voucher. If you are on all three social networks, then why not enter on all three platforms and triple your chances of winning! The competition ends at 11:59pm on Sunday 14th August.
Best of Luck!
Terms & Conditions
1. To enter you must: Follow the instructions given above.
2. Entries can only be made once by each person with one Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn profile. Multiple or third party entries will not be accepted, but one person can enter the competition on each of the social media platforms.
3. Entries into the competition can be made between 9:30am on 2nd August 2016 and 11:59pm on 14th August 2016 inclusive. Entries received after this date will not be entered into the competition.
4. This competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom age 18 years and over, excluding employees of Kingsford Office Ltd and Kingsford Estates Ltd, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the competition.
5. There is one prize to be won: an Amazon £50 Gift Voucher.
6. The prize is not transferrable and there is no cash alternative.
7. There will be 1 winner and they will be chosen by the Kingsford Office Social Media team. Kingsford Office’s decision on all matters relating to the competition is final and binding. No correspondence can be entered into.
8. The winner will be contacted by Wednesday 17th August 2016. The winner must provide their contact details for the prize to be sent out to them. If the contact details are not received within 7 days the prize will be offered to the next chosen entrant(s).
9. Kingsford Office Ltd reserves the right to withdraw the entry, terminate the competition or declare void any entry in the event of actual fraud in its sole opinion.
10. No responsibility is accepted for entries that may be lost or delayed in transmission.
11. The Promoter is Kingsford Office Ltd, 26 Dublin Street, Edinburgh, EH3 6NN.
12. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. By submitting your contact details in connection with your entry you agree that Kingsford Office Ltd and its third party service providers may use your details to contact you about your entry.
14. The winners’ details, name and county of residence will be available from the promoter by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or via Direct Message on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn.