With the recent announcements by the Scottish Government many of our tenants are starting return to work planning.
Whist our 3 Edinburgh Workspaces are still open and accessible to clients, we are taking the following steps to ensure the safety of our members and staff, which is our top priority.
- A Risk Assessment has been carried out for each location, based on HSE recommendations
- We have placed social distancing markers/ signage throughout the locations and set up touchless handwash stations (Walker Street to be completed this week)
- HEPA Air Purifiers and air purifying plants will be placed in key communal areas
- We have removed any communal refreshments and are sourcing healthy alternatives
- Temporarily Replacing hand dryers with paper towels
- We are temporarily curtailing our hotdesking facility at Dublin Street and now only offering socially distanced fixed desks
- Supporting tenants with their own Risk Assessments and space planning
Cleaning and Hygiene
In addition to our standard clean upon Government recommendations/clients returning to the office we will be implementing a weekly Sanitising Electronic Spray deep clean and monthly swab tests using bioluminescence technology to ensure our cleaning standards are first rate.
A member of our office or cleaning team will also be cleaning key touchpoints throughout the day.
We are asking all members use the touchless handwash stations these upon arrival.
Finally, we have updated our house rules to reflect the following
- Upon Arrival Please use the Touchless Handwash Stations available at Key points
Please adhere to the social distancing measure s and signage put in place by Kingsford Management
- If you have a new or continuous cough, high temperature or are experiencing loss of taste or smell, please follow the government guidance on self-isolation/testing
- Please report any cases of COVID-19 in your office to a member of the Kingsford Team as soon as possible
If you are looking for COVID-19 Secure Office Space in Edinburgh please email firstname.lastname@example.org