Last Updated October 2020
With the recent announcements by the Government many of our tenants are starting return to work planning.
Whist our 3 Edinburgh Workspaces are still open and accessible to clients, we are taking the following steps to ensure the safety of our members and staff.
- A Risk Assessment has been carried out for each location, and is available to members
- We have placed social distancing markers/ signage throughout the locations and set up handwash stations
- Our space per workstation has been increased to 45-50sqft per desk
- Air Purifiers will be placed in key communal areas
- We have removed any communal refreshments and are sourcing healthy alternatives
- Temporarily Replacing hand dryers with paper towels
- We have reduced our hotdesking desks at 26 Dublin Street by 75%
- Supporting tenants with their own Risk Assessments and space planning.
Cleaning and Hygiene
In addition to our standard clean upon we will be implementing a regular Sanitising Electronic Spray deep clean and monthly swab tests to ensure our cleaning standards are first rate.
We are asking all members use the handwash stations these upon arrival and our Coworking/Hotdesking members to use the Antibacterial wipes to clean their desks before leaving.
Finally, we have updated our house rules to reflect the following
- We are asking members to wear masks in communal spaces such as corridors and kitchens, unless exempt
- Upon Arrival Please use the Handwash Stations available at Key points
Please adhere to the social distancing measure s and signage put in place by Kingsford Management
- If you have a new or continuous cough, high temperature or are experiencing loss of taste or smell, please follow the government guidance on self-isolation/testing
- Please report any cases of COVID-19 in your office to a member of the Kingsford Team as soon as possible
If you are looking for COVID-19 Secure Office Space in Edinburgh please email firstname.lastname@example.org